Electra's Cruiser Aluminum Stem is a stable, solid replacement for your original equipment. Designed to work with a 1-inch headset, the Cruiser Stem is made from no-frills aluminum that keeps off the weight while maintaining strength where you need it.
• Forged aluminum • Classic streamlined shape • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
$29.99 - $35.00
Dimension 25.4 Stem is a fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stem with 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 2-D forged AL-6061-T6 - Four-bolt handlebar clamp - 41mm height - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
$29.99 - $35.00
Dimension 31.8 Stems are fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stems that have a 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 31.8mm can be used with 26.0 bars with additional shim (SM5317) - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
Kalloy's 820 Adjustable Stem lets you set up your handlebars exactly where you want them using just an allen wrench! With a 0-60° rise, you're sure to find a position that puts you comfortably in control. Its 4-bolt handlebar clamp makes bar changes easy and secure.
$29.99 - $36.99
Sunlite's Adjustable Stem adjusts from 0 to +60 degrees so that you can place your handlebars wherever they are most comfortable. It boasts light and durable aluminum construction with steel bolts. It fits on 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks and accepts 25.4mm- and 31.8mm-diameter handlebars too, with included shims. Plus, its 2-bolt clamp makes changing bars easy and holds fast.
- 3D net forged 6061 alloy construction - Angled steer tube clamp slot reduces stress on carbon steer tubes - Stainless steel bar and steerer clamp bolts - Material: 3D net forged 6061 - Angle: +/- 6 degree - Steerer Height: 42mm - Steerer: 1-1/8" - Faceplate Width: 42mm - Bead-blast Black finish - 160g (110mm)
• 3D forged 6061 aluminum body with oversize box cross-section • ± 8° requires fewer spacers • 46mm wide 6061 aluminum faceplate • Steel hardware
Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
$40.00 - $45.00
Salsa's Guide Stem is lightweight, durable, and provides excellent steering response on the road or trail. - Bead-blasted, then anodized - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate design for easy installation - Stack Height: 40
Ritchey's 4-Axis Adjustable Stem features a precision 3D-Net shaped forged shaft that interconnects with a precision broached clamp to create the strongest, lightest, most secure adjustable stem available. - Stainless steel bar and steerer clamp bolts - Stack Height: 40 - Weight: 219g
$53.00 - $58.00
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
Ritchey's Pro stem offers professional caliber features at a real-world racer price. - 3D net forged 6061 aluminum - +/- 30 degree stem angle - Angled steer tube clamp slot reduces stress on carbon steer tubes - Material: 3D net forged 6061 - Lengths: 60 - 120mm - Angle: +/-30 degree - Steerer Height: 45mm - Steerer: 1-1/8" - Faceplate Width: 40mm - BB Black finish - 155g (110mm)
3T's Arx II is a subtle refresh of the well-liked Arx alloy stem, which has found a place on every sort of bicycle since its launch in 2007. The faceplate is drawn in tighter at top and bottom for a more ovalized frontal appearance, while retaining the cutout 3T logo. The sides of the extension are slightly flattened for a more sculpted look by comparison with the tubular section of the first-generation Arx. A single M7 bolt clamps the stem to the fork steerer, instead of the twin M5 bolts previously used, and the Allen bolts used on the original Arx have been replaced by no-strip Torx bolts. - Stack height: 40mm - Weight: 135g (110mm)
$109.95 - $112.95
- Fully CNC machined - Featuring an oversize center bore - Extensive machining and external webbing to maximize structural strength and stiffness and minimize weight
$225.00 - $263.00
- Stiff, ultra-light, full-composite oversize box-section increases torsional stiffness with tuned vertical compliance - 46mm wide alloy faceplate - Titanium hardware - Recessed top cap and semi-integrated spacer maximizes stem to steerer contact - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
Page 1 of 1