Day 6 knows that bikes built for the Big & Tall crowd are hard to come by, so they built the Samson with all the comfort and versatility of their other bikes, and added a reinforced frame and beefed-up components to accommodate bigger riders. It makes short work of hilly terrain with 24 gears, while strong, 36-spoke Alex wheels are built with heavy-duty spokes to hold up under heavy use. And, its front and rear disc brakes offer superior stopping power in all conditions. The wide Contour Seat supports you much more comfortably than a regular bike seat and comes with a backrest and seat strut kit to ensure proper spine alignment and low-back support for bigger riders. The aluminum U-First frame is easy to get on and off and allows you to easily put your feet on the ground while seated, making the bike safe and confidence-inspiring. Even with all these comfort-features, you still get full range of motion for your legs, which means efficient pedaling and less fatigue. Throw in an aluminum EZ Reach handlebar with a pair of multi-terrain, puncture-resistant Maxxis Gypsy tires, and you’ve got a bike built for riding, just for you.
Small: Fits People from Approximately 5' to 5'7 (up to 28" inseam)
Large: Fits People from Approximately 5'7 to 6'2 (28" inseam - 32" inseam)
Extra Large: Fits People from Approximately 6'2 to 6'9 (32" inseam - 36" inseam)
All sizes approximate as everyone is different.
It is always best to test ride before buying if possible.
For Samson, add 1" to above measurements.
There should never be more than 5" of seat post showing between top of collar and bottom of horizontal backrest tube.
Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
- Tires: Maxxis Gypsy 26x2.10 with Kevlar
- Rims: Alex DM24 with Eyelets - 36 Spoke
- Spokes: 12 Guage Stainless
- Brakes: Tektro Disc, 203mm, Front and Rear
- Crankset: Shimano
- Headset: Neco sealed bearings
- Chain ring: Shimano 22/32/42
- Chain: KMC rust buster
- Stem: UNO, alloy, adjustable, 90mm
- 24 Speed
- Shifter: Shimano Trigger
- Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Seat Strut Kit
- Weight Capacity: 400 Pounds
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Wheelbase: 52"
New Features Starting 2017:
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Kickstand
- Stronger Backrest Hardware
- Derailleur Upgraded from Acera to Deore
- Disc Brake Rotors Upgraded to 203mm
- Seat Pan Holes for Installation of Rear Lights