This dual control brake lever, which is a single lever that actuates both brakes, allows for a single hand control setup and eliminates brake steer. Professional installation recommended. - Control both brakes with one brake lever - For left handlebar - Compatible with all TerraTrike models and many others
This dual control brake lever, which is a single lever that actuates both brakes, allows for a single hand control setup and eliminates brake steer. Professional installation recommended. - Control both brakes with one brake lever - For right handlebar - Compatible with all TerraTrike models and many others
This Promax brake lever set includes a locking brake lever for BOTH brakes. Used as a parking brake, just press the button and you won't have to worry about your trike rolling away. No more fiddling with a Velcro strap to keep the brake engaged. These are the same OEM equipped brakes you will find standard on most current trike models. To set the parking brake, just squeeze the brake lever, press the button and release the lever. To disengage, simply squeeze the brake lever again and the locking button releases. - Locking brake lever pair (left and right) - Works with any mechanical disc or linear pull brakes
- V-brake or cantilever compatible - Forged alloy levercast alloy bracket - 220g per pair
$42.99 - $54.99
TRP's new one-piece six-bolt disc rotor in 2.3mm thickness, coming in all sizes of 223 mm, 220 mm, 203 mm, and 180 mm. **For DH-R, DH-R EVO, Trail EVO and E-MTB Only** .
$61.99 - $69.99
- Exceptional heat management - Rounded edge - UCI approved for road competition
This Shimano Alivio BL-T4000 V-Brake Lever Set is compatible with all long-pull brakes, including linear-pull brakes and mountain-style mechanical disc brakes. - Compatible with V-brakes and MTB mechanical disc brakes - Adjustable reach - Brake Lever Use: Pair - Cable Head: Mountain - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull
Shimano BR-RS305 Mechanical Road Disc Brake Caliper - Cable actuated - Single Flat-mount caliper - For use with Drop-Bar or Flat-Bar road levers - L02A Resin Pads - Rotor not included - IceTech pad compatible caliper - Includes fixing bolts for 25mm thick mount - Brake Caliper Type: Flat Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Rotor Included: No - Pad Compound: Resin
$37.99 - $51.99
Shimano's SM-RT64 disc brake rotors deliver powerful and consistent braking performance in all riding conditions. SHimano's Center Lock mounting system makes installing and removing disc brake rotors quick and easy thanks to the spline mount and lock ring design. - Compatible with both resin and metal pads - Includes external type rotor lockring
Put supreme control right at your fingertips with Shimano's Deore Two-Finger V-Brake Levers. Ergonomic lever blades are comfortable and easy to use. The internal bumber offers silent lever return, and the reach can be adjusted to fit your hands.
Fast, technical descents demand confidence, and Shimano's Dura-Ace Dual-Pivot Brake Calipers set the standard in stopping power. Lightweight, cold-forged aluminum construction and symmetrical pivots offer consistent braking power and modulation. Exceptionally light action, enhanced control, and smooth operation come courtesy of twin pivot bearings. The Direct-Mount caliper integrates with frames specially designed for direct-mount brakes to further increase weight savings.
$25.00 - $34.99
- Cartridges: forged aluminum cartridge holders with a threaded mounting post and standard-compound pad inserts (M70R2 versions include mounting hardware) - Inserts: replacements for worn Shimano cartridge pads (includes retention cotter pin) - Molded: 1 piece internal backbone pads with threaded post and hardware
$47.00 - $55.00
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: CenterLock - Rotor Type: Centerline
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Pad Shape Number: 37
- Suitable for light use applications - Good performance at low temperatures - High-density ceramic organic compound for extended pad life - Low rotor wear - Extremely quiet
- Suitable for heavy use applications - Excellent in extreme weather conditions - Superior performance at high temperatures - Virtually unaffected by rain or snow - Exceptional pad life - Pad Style ID: 31 - Compatibility: Shimano M8020/M820/M460 / TRP Quandiem - Pad Material: Sintered - Backplate: Steel
9 Series Disc Brake Pads - One piece connected back plate - Performance compound offers excellent bite for strong braking response in a variety of conditions - Pair of disc brake pads for one MT5, MT7 caliper
Magura 1-finger hc aluminum disc brake lever with tooled reach adjustment fits mt trail sport black - Replacement lever blades for Magura disc brakes - The ergonomics of the short HC aluminum lever mean that it can reliably deliver full braking power at the touch of just one finger - 1-Finger HC lever blade - Aluminum lever blade
$23.00 - $38.00
- Attachment parts for Magura OEM and braided-stainless hydraulic disc and rim brake tubing
$10.00 - $60.00
- Reinforced hydraulic tubing designed for Magura mineral-oil fluid - Tubing kits are cut-to-fit with one pre-crimped 'fixed' end (90-degree on MT series and Gustav-M) and include one tubing reinforcement insert and compression ferrule/olive per kit - Sold each: (1) kit per brake - Bulk tubing is for RT series road rim brakes, HS-series rim brakes and Julie disc brakes: fittings sold separately - Choose black or white options for MT Next and MT series
Magura mdr-c disc brake rotor - 203mm 6-bolt for ebike silver The Magura MDR-C disc brake rotor is an ideal all-rounder – for city, trail and e-bikes. The improved lateral rigidity reduces vibrations and noise during braking, and also has improved heat resistance and increased stability. - Optimized for eBike use - Prepared for tone wheel or magnet - Wear optimized ring design
Magura olives (compression ferrule) bag/20 - Small parts used to install hydraulic hose for Magura disc brakes. - Compatible with Campagnolo H11 brake/shift levers
$29.00 - $35.00
- Black: all-around performance compound - Salmon (Kool Stop): high grip compound for race/trials use
$32.50 - $34.00
• Aluminum backing with extended cooling fins help regulate brake system temperature • High performance organic compound
$22.50 - $23.10
With a copper plated back plate, Kool-Stop sintered metal disc brake pads are designed to give your bike performance braking in extreme conditions, e.g. XC, downhill, trials and dual slalom riding. The pads have a quick break-in period so you get maximum performance during those demanding rides when stopping power, durability and long pad life are required.
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$18.25 - $18.70
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
Linear pull brake noodles come in a variety of configurations designed to be compatible with any housing approach angle. - Includes barrel adjuster
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Brake Pads are a nice upgrade for your linear-pull and cantilever brakes. They feature cartridge-style pads that are easily replaced when the time comes. And the pads are made of Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent stopping and durability.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Shimano) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Page 1 of 2 Next page